Here at Your London Tours, we strive to maintain an honest and conscientious business approach, especially avoiding those sharp practices which can be rife in the tour industry, and so we are proud to present our ethical charter.
Personal Data Protection
- We adhere to strict regulations in order to protect your privacy.
- We do not store personal information of any customer.
- We do not share personal information of any customer.
- We do not store customer e-mail addresses, residential addresses or telephone numbers.
- We do not share customer e-mail addresses residential addresses or telephone numbers.
- We do not operate ‘cookies’ or adware on our website.
- We do not store customer banking or debit/credit card information. Note: We have no control third-party payment processors, eg, PayPal or WorldPay, who may store card data during transactions.
- Apart from our own website, search engines and review sites, Your London Tours does not maintain a presence on social media. This is because we feel our clients’ privacy may be compromised by the lax attitude towards data security historically demonstrated by platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Pricing and bookings
- We endeavour to maintain a policy of offering a wide choice of the very best tours at sensible prices.
- We endeavour to maintain one simple price plan, avoiding complicated and confusing tariffs.
- We publish prices and explanatory notes for ALL our services, avoiding unlisted extras.
- We endeavour to deal directly with you, the customer. We do not pay commission to agents, concierges, or other third-parties for passing on business.
- If we cannot take your booking, we will inform you and provide details of another trusted operator who may be able to help.
- We do not pass your personal details onto the recommended operator. It is your choice if you want to contact them. We do not seek commissions for passing on enquiries.
- We offer a full immediate refund of the total cost of the tour, or alternatively, a discount on a rearranged tour, if a tour cannot go ahead for any reason, and the fault is accepted by Your London Tours or its partners.
- Note: as per our Terms & Conditions, clients should acquire adequate insurance to cover any loss as a consequence of flight delays, illness, or circumstances causing the tour to be cancelled beyond the control of Your London Tours or its partners.
Entrance to attractions, gift shops, eating establishments
- Entrances to attractions can usually be paid for at the gate on the day. For some attractions it may be necessary for us to book standard tickets in advance. You will be notified if this is the case.
- We do not seek a commission on entrance fees for taking customers into attractions.
- We recommend lunch or refreshments options on their merit. We do not seek commissions for taking customers into eating establishments.
- We promote gift or souvenir shops on their merit. We do not seek commissions for taking customers into shopping premises.
- We endeavour to take advantage of any discounts or special offers for entrances or services and pass them on to you.
Regarding our ethical charter, Your London Tours chief tour administrator Frank Martins said: “We value customer data privacy very much, especially in the light of recent world events, and it’s also important our clients sense they are getting an honest deal. But they can rest assured with Your London Tours, and feel safe and secure when they make us their first port of call for a trip to remember.”